"I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness."
MOTHER TERESA
.
~*~*~*~*~*~
.
Those who are fasting with us are invited to resist the snooze button this week (Dec 8-13). So if, like me, you have a tendency to set your alarm for ten minutes earlier than necessary (so as to allow sufficient time for you to press the snooze button at least once before you absolutely must awaken): you may now set your alarm for that 10 minutes later time and sleep-in for this entire week. You're welcome! ;-)
Intention: souls who are most in need of God's mercy.
Please feel free to make personal adjustments as necessary!
The Saint Andrew Christmas novena continues! Please feel free to share your prayer requests and I'm happy to include them in my novena intentions.
How can we pray for YOU this week?

I will be joining in this week! Normally, there isn't a set time I need to get up, so instead I'll be waking up at a consistent time with the help of an alarm & w/o the snooze button. ;) excited to pray with you!
ReplyDeleteOh man... the snooze button is, like, my best friend. I am so not a morning person (which is totally my fault because I stay up too late binge watching netflix). I'll give it a go, though. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe Starving Inspired
I have a huge devotion to the snooze. I set my alarm on my phone, so I even have to get out of bed before pressing snooze. I get up, grab my phone, press the snooze, and sleep on another 9 (or sometimes 18) minutes ... it's a huge penance and sacrifice. Joining you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteAmazing idea! I will try and join in this week!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
http://crossofchristmylight.blogspot.com/