Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Modest Monday: Out on the Town and All Dressed Up

Happy Modest Monday (and beginning of September) everyone!

 It's been a while since I've posted here due to the craziness of starting college - Liz started also - but hopefully you'll be hearing from me again soon. :)

 In the meantime, here's the newest Modest Monday post over at my blog, My Spare Oom.




May you have a blessed, happy, and safe Labor Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the shirt! I have the same one with a peach stripped pattern! So cute!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by CYW! Comments are always welcome, and we appreciate your thoughts. CYW is meant to be a community of like-minded Catholic women, so hearing from our readers always make us smile.

Disagreement is permitted, but we require that some sort of name be attached to the comment rather than simply leaving it anonymous and that charity always be maintained. And, though criticism of a post is acceptable, any derisive remarks about the personal lives of the contributors are considered unacceptable.

Comments are moderated for the sake of our young readers.

God bless!