Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Third Week of Fasting


The fruit of silence is  P R A Y E R
The fruit of prayer is  F A I T H
The fruit of faith is  L O V E
The fruit of love is  S E R V I C E
The fruit of service is  P E A C E.

MOTHER TERESA

~*~*~*~*~*~

Those who are fasting with us are invited to give up Television shows this week.

Intention: healing of families, especially as the holidays approach.

Please feel free to make personal adjustments or adaptations as necessary!

How can we pray for you this week?

4 comments:

  1. So since I don't really watch TV, I thought I'd give up YouTube and it's instant-free-music-on-demand goodness instead. So I deleted the app off my phone.

    It's only Tuesday and I've already tried to get on YT only to remember I deleted the app about 80 times now. You never know what you've got 'till it's gone. Lord give me patience, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I actually did the same thing since it would be more of a sacrifice for me TO watch TV ;-) lol! I'm so happy this has been fruitful for you. God bless!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by CYW! Comments are always welcome, and we appreciate your thoughts. CYW is meant to be a community of like-minded Catholic women, so hearing from our readers always make us smile.

Disagreement is permitted, but we require that some sort of name be attached to the comment rather than simply leaving it anonymous and that charity always be maintained. And, though criticism of a post is acceptable, any derisive remarks about the personal lives of the contributors are considered unacceptable.

Comments are moderated for the sake of our young readers.

God bless!