Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

I renamed my blog - hope you can visit!

With my wedding just over a month away (and counting down the days!), I decided to rename my blog from Book Smart in DC to Little House in Chicago. I'm hoping to make it a journal of my newlywed years and first adventures in marriage.

Anyway, I can't figure out how to keep both urls, so the old one (booksmartgirl.blogspot.com) is gone. In case anyone is trying to find the old blog, now you know where it went. And if you weren't trying to find my blog, but you're looking for a new blog to read, may I welcome you to come on over and join the conversation? :)

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by CYW! Comments are always welcome, and we appreciate your thoughts. CYW is meant to be a community of like-minded Catholic women, so hearing from our readers always make us smile.

Disagreement is permitted, but we require that some sort of name be attached to the comment rather than simply leaving it anonymous and that charity always be maintained. And, though criticism of a post is acceptable, any derisive remarks about the personal lives of the contributors are considered unacceptable.

Comments are moderated for the sake of our young readers.

God bless!