Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Hello and Sharing My Heart

Hello! It's Grace popping into say 'Bueno' and apologize for my prolonged silence. The past fall semster (my freshman one) took me a bit by storm and I practically vanished from this blog. Several classes and a Christmas break later, I am just starting off my spring semester of my freshman year, but I hope to be around more in the coming months.

If some of you have read my blog, you might have seen a post I did a while back, called "Sharing My Heart." I received the idea from another blogger, but I wanted to do something similar on here and share what's been stirring in my heart lately with God and my faith.

~~~

Girls, I wish you could know how much I love writing for you. 

How inspired I am by you and my beautiful fellow contributors...there is so much of God's grace and love abounding, that it is truly a joy to think of you all and realize that you too

are seeking Him, 



hungering for His presence in your life, 



striving to live a joyful life that praises and glorifies Him in every way. 


It is such a blessing to be able to type these words and share my heart with you sweet, sweet girls (and guys, if there's any reading!). The fact that you are here, that you are reading about your Faith, that you are living it out is sheer loveliness and true testament to God.

You are being the light of Christ. 

When we pursue goodness and truth and beauty and fellowship with one another...we are living our lives the way God calls us to.

With love.

So thank you. 

Thank you for reading. For being.

You are great - God is doing great things in you and through you. Always remember that. We're all on this journey together. And I am so blessed to be walking with you, my sisters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by CYW! Comments are always welcome, and we appreciate your thoughts. CYW is meant to be a community of like-minded Catholic women, so hearing from our readers always make us smile.

Disagreement is permitted, but we require that some sort of name be attached to the comment rather than simply leaving it anonymous and that charity always be maintained. And, though criticism of a post is acceptable, any derisive remarks about the personal lives of the contributors are considered unacceptable.

Comments are moderated for the sake of our young readers.

God bless!